Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Poll Results April 16, 2008

Question: What is your favorite brand of ice cream? (Price is no object)







Ben and Jerry's: 10
Haagen-Dazs: 5
Breyers: 1
Dreyers: 3
Edy's: 0
The ginamunous store brand gallon tub: 0
Turkey Hill: 0
Snell Grove: 1

So I made up the word ginamunous. I think it's much more descriptive that ginourmous. And it's more fun to say. And I'm a little surprised that Dreyers got more votes than Breyers. I grew up on Breyers. It's my moms favorite ice cream so we had a lot of it. But Ben and Jerry's got my vote!! I love the half baked Ben and Jerry's. It's so good.

4 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah, what the heck, I was the ONLY one to vote for Breyers! I remember my mom would make an ice cream pie cake out of Breyers' strawberry ice cream for my birthday cause I didn't love cake. Mmm.... yum!

Olivia Carter said...

Ben & Jerry's is SO GOOD- I like Half Baked too! And Cherry Garcia! Mmmmm... dang it- now I need ice cream!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dayna said...

we grew up on breyers too. or maybe it was dreyers? i'm not sure. but i voted for haagen-dazs. I love their chocolate and dulce de leche flavors. i was surprised there wasn't baskin robbins-- if you ever go there try the Gold Medal Ribbon. it is so yummy!