Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New steps! New steps!

Ok so Robby took his very FIRST step about a week before his first birthday when I was at Lisa Kearn's house... it was a mini step. But it was a step! Then I remember Amy telling me he had taken a few steps while she was watching him April 1st.... and now he's taking steps all over the place! He's also gotten better at standing up without holding onto anything!

Here's two short videos of him taking a few steps on Sunday!



I'm excited for him to be able to walk so we can play outside without getting so dirty!

P.S. It reminds me of the part in Strictly Ballroom, "new steps! New steps!!!" Ha ha.... has anyone else even seen that movie?

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Rachel loved this movie! She screamed and tried to grab the screen. :)

I love his little bum-wiggle :) Gotta move those hips somehow, I guess.

We still need to get together, ps :)

Olivia Carter said...

He is FOR REAL walking! That's AMAZING lady! And just in time for summer

Anonymous said...

He will be walking in no time! I was so glad when Hannah started walking, too, because she didn't get as dirty. Robby is such a cutie!

Cindy said...

I know what you mean! It's sad when their little feet and knees get all scratched up from crawling around! Go Robbie!

Malea said...

Yah!! That's so exciting! What a cute little guy so excited to get up and go!

katd said...

Oh no.:) Lily is really falling behind Robby now! Hooray for him and his steps! I'm going to show her these videos and say, See, Robby's walking! :)