Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!

Tonight we went to Jack's birthday party! Even though his birthday isn't until the 13th we wanted to give him a little shout out!

I remember first meeting Jack and finding all those crazy similarities! It was great to meet another mommy going through some of the exact same things I was!



Now I have to say these kids are actually a pretty cute group! And Robby sure loves Jack! We're so glad to have Jack and his mom and dad as friends!


Hope you have a great birthday, Jack! We love you!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woot! Woot! Jack's the bomb!

Eric and Jackie said...

Oh Esther,you're SO sweet! Thank you for that! We feel SO lucky to have you guys as friends! We're so glad you came to the party and glad you had fun! We love you too!

Cindy said...

whoops.. sorry, that was me.. I didn't realize my sister had signed into to her account. :)