Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Another round of family pictures...

We took some family pictures this week down at Riverwoods. There's a great little alley with some nice arches, benches, ivy.... we were planning on going down to Sundance to get some pictures of the changing leaves but got some great shots and the kids (we were with Andrew and Becca) were about done so we called it good. We didn't take a ton of our fam cause Rob forgot it was Picture Day and wore his hat to work so.... he said he'd cut his hair and HOPEFULLY shave his beard off next month so maybe we'll just have to take some pictures then!

While I'd love to have a nice SLR camera we had to make do with our little normal digital Cybershot. The pictures looked good but I loved having fun editing them in Picasa to make them look even better!




12 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Let's be honest - your family is darling but the pictures would be better if your husband shaved. There. I said it.

And since I was mean I offer to take your next round of pictures. But only if Rob is beardless.

Olivia Carter said...

Hahaha! The pictures look just like your cute family. I mean, you guys are just CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! We need to go & take pictures together.

Personally I like Scott in a beard so I don't mind Robs at all. But we need to plan a day when he doesn't wear a hat :)

Great job Picassa editing- you are getting really good!

kaitlin said...

oh i love them!
they turned out great, good editing!

Rosie and Derek said...

That's exactly where I took my kids' pictures that are posted on my sidebar! Isn't that place great?! Great editing too, I need to learn how to do that one of these days...

brooke said...

Adorable family!!

Sarah Mickalson said...

They turned out so cute!

Cindy said...

You guys look SO cute! Great pictures!

Rob Parsons said...

Linds--

you might have to wait a while to take our next pictures then :)

Sara said...

Hey girl!!! your pics looks so awesome. what a cute little family :) I've been wanting to edit some of my photos... turn them into black and white. I will check out this picassa!

Dayna said...

Great pics!! Who would have known riverwoods has such a pretty background to work with. The ivy is really pretty!!

Amanda and William said...

Great job Parson fam! They look great.. Rob It might be time to get a shave- just because you are a wilderness man with your gun... what would BYU think about that?

Lobdell family said...

These are nice pics even with the hat and beard.