Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Library Time

Liv and I took the kids to Provo Library for storytime today and all the kids got to wear costumes. It was SO CROWDED! The best part happened to be after storytime when they turned on some music and let kids dance in the circle. Robby had a ball dancing with Syd! See the cute video from Liv's blog....

http://oliviacarter.blogspot.com/2008/10/halloween-at-library.html


My adorable little lion! Do you see his cute Vans from Aunt Amy? He's almost outgrown them! :(

These two are so cute together! Don't you love Syd's outfit that Liv made?


Could not get him to smile.... but he is still just so cute!

Tonight we had a church Halloween party and I forgot to take any pics of Quattro! He looked so cute - the idea was for him to be Cosmo so I found that little lion thing that he wore to the library but I had a hard time combining that with the football outfit... His football outfit tonight was way better than when we went to Wee Witches. I'll put him in it again on Friday and take some pics.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woo-hoo! It was a lot of fun! I'm glad we went & it got me in the Halloween spirit- which for some reason has been slightly lacking for me... boo!

brooke said...

what a cutie!
Holidays are so fun with the little ones. Everything is an adventure and they help create so many memories!

Nancy said...

How fun! I love the Provo Library! They do such fun story times!

Cindy said...

Rob looks SO cute and I LOVE his shoes!!

Malea said...

I love his costume! It's so cute, especially in the one with Syd and his little squished cheaks!

Smithy said...

yay for cosmo! what a cute idea