Thursday, October 02, 2008

My baby is growing up!





Happy 18 Months Robby!!!

This is such a fun age - I wish we could just pause here! Robby is so funny, happy, playful, sweet, smart..... I love how he's trying to talk more and the funny things he thinks of or does.

Here he is today, in all his 18 month old glory! :) I had just changed the sheets on his crib so he wanted to get in it and he played in there for at least half an hour while I was cleaning the house... he had two balls and would occasionally call for me to come in and pick them up but he did not want to get out. I don't remember how it got to this but here's a little clip of him playing - he was signing "Babu" (grandma) and I kept doing it back to him and he thought it was hilarious. Sorry it's a little jostle-y but it's because I'm doing the "Bu" sign back to him each time.



And thanks Amanda for watching him and the Pincock kids tonight so Becca & I could go to that dinner! :) The kids had SO much fun with you! You are the BEST!

Doesn't Robby look so handsome here??

6 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

What a cute little giggle he has! He's such a cute little guy.

18 months is one of my favorite ages, they're able to communicate better but they're still little and sweet!

Olivia Carter said...

Hurray for 18 months old... can we say NURSERY?! Hurray! And he is a handsome fellow!

Anonymous said...

Esther look at all his teeth! It makes me want to cry... I can't believe how grown up this little guy is :) He's going to be talking away a mile a minute in NO TIME, isn't he!!!

Cindy said...

He is SO cute! Jack loved watching the video of him signing in his crib. We watched it like 3 times and he got the BIGGEST smile on his face and would laugh! I think he misses Robby... :(

Amanda and William said...

Esther,
Its my pleasure, you know I love this little man. Happy 1/2 birthday Robby!!

Dayna said...

Happy half birthday Robbie!!!!! 18 months really is a cute age... my little nephews are just about there and it is so fun. Robbie is such a cutiepie. That is so neat you taught him sign language. I have heard that is a great way for them to communicate before they can talk. Cool!