Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wee Witches

We've done so many fun Fall/Halloween activities lately I'm getting behind in blogging about them!

Gardner Village held a fun event called Wee Witches last week so I got Robby dressed up and went with Becca, Liv, and Taba and all their kiddos. It was fun to see the kids dressed up and we had a good time dancing to Thriller and other fun music - especially Robby! He could not STOP dancing it was so cute! And he was running all over the place - not so cute when there's a huge crowd of children and I don't want him to get lost but he had fun. It was kind of annoying because all of the activities cost money, which I guess makes sense but somehow it's easier to pay money upfront then go run around and play instead of dishing it out along the way. We did go on a little hayride which was fun and got some halloween cookies. They do have some fun shops for the mommies to look around in which the kids had a few ounces of patience left for us to do for a few minutes.

Quattro is supposed to be a BYU football player, ps... we need some different socks and shoes but whatever....





This little guy is just such a good little buddy! How did I get so lucky??

6 comments:

Jenchik said...

Owww... So cute kids!!! :-))

Lisa and Alan said...

Ok is that Robby pushing the stroller? How did he get so big. I love that he's a BYU Football Player! So cute. Your hair looks great too. It makes me miss my long hair...I should just e-mail you or call you, it's been so long since we've "really" talked!

Olivia Carter said...

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for planning it all, ES! It was a blast!

Alene said...

What a great picture of your family! I have a tag if you want it... "10 things you could do to change somebody's life."

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute, makes me miss Utah in the fall.

Lobdell family said...

THese are great pictures. Please tell everyone hi for me.