Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cornbelly's

We had a fun time visiting Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point on Friday. My father in law was in town for the day so we went with Becca and gang and also Liv & her kids. It looked like it was going to be a chilly day so while we thought we'd come prepared with sweaters we were freezing our bums off with the wind!!! I was kind of ready to leave from the moment I got out of the car but then we got to playing and it was worth staying for!!


I love it when he keeps his hat on for more than one second. I put it on him and then showed him in the mirror, "look how cute you look, Robby!! Can you leave it on so we can show Poppa?" And so he did. And then he kept it on.


They had cute little wagons to tote the kids around.... yes, we took turns wrapping them in blankets when they were shivering to death. And I love Robby playing peek a boo with these curtains...


Don't Syd and Annie make such beautiful princesses? They had dress ups there to make scarecrow princesses - we only got to the Princess part. It was funny though.


Then he fell asleep on the way home. I love how exhausted he looks. We went to lunch later with Robert and Rob got to meet us from work.

Overall it was a good day!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

My kids call Kimball's dad Poppa too! Except we spell it Papa, just easier writing I guess, or maybe we just spell it wrong... In Spanish Papa (with an accent on the last a) means Dad, and papa (is a potato) how's that for a random spanish lesson!Oh and I love how he looks so exhausted too, like he knows how to play hard!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh! That was a lot of fun! And you forgot to mention I was in crop pants & short sleeves & that you sacrificed your thin hoody to my daughter because her lips were turning blue.

I'll give it to the kids though, they were having so much fun they never complained!

Cindy said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I miss hanging out with you guys!! I miss you!