Saturday, September 27, 2008

Farm Country

We had a great time at Farm Country (Thanksgiving Point) this week! We got to go with Tara, Liv, and Becca and kids! When it was time to go Robby was barely coming out of naptime land so I went in to help him wake up and he just laid there looking really out of it and not interested in getting up.

"Robby, do you want to go see some animals?"

Instantly he shot both arms up as if to say, "Hurray!", and he jumped onto his feet.

Yes, he was excited!



We kept trying to get a picture of all the kids behind bars but they were not cooperating! Sheesh! Kids! :)

I didn't get great pictures but it was a lot of fun! Especially feeding the ducks and goats and going on the little pony ride. I love how excited Robby gets about the animals - it makes it fun for me.

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

That was A LOT of fun wasn't it?! The kids have a blast & get out of the house. My kids slept like a ROCK that night- that's what I want!