Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Still in love with Cosmo

Ever since the football game on Saturday Robby has been all about COSMO! Today when he was staring at the one little picture of Cosmo in his "My First BYU Book" I remembered that Rob has some kind of stuffed Cosmo in the closet somewhere! I dug out a box full of stuffed animals - have I mentioned my husband is quite the pack rat? - and sure enough there was a little puppet Cosmo - Rob got this at a game back in 1996ish.... As soon as Robby saw it he picked it up and went "Rah rah rah rah!!!" He had fun carrying it around all day... even took him in the cart at Target! I wish I could've caught on tape his cute excited face when he first saw it.


I like how in the video he compares the stuffed Cosmo to the Cosmo in the picture!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

It was SO cute hearing about it, it's even cuter actually seeing him! Ah... I like that kid a lot!

Malea said...

Oh my gosh, I NEED to see him doing the rah rahs in person now. That was SO cute! He's totally how I picture Rob was growing up, loving BYU. When's our next book group!?

Lisa and Alan said...

Macey has that book too...maybe when they're both at BYU they can go to games together! That video of him is so cute.

Lindsey Phipps Wise said...

Could lil' Robby be any cuter? Nope! And could you be a cuter mom? Again, nope. I love getting to see these pics and hear about all of the fun you guys are having. You had better be enjoying the gorgeous season change that I'm oh so missing, living out here in the land of minimal leaf color change. ;)

Liz said...

That's really cute. Glad for Robby's sake that he is such a big BYU fan! Haven't heard from you guys in a while hope all is well! Love you!