Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hangin with baby James


"My baby James!"

Robby loved having his cousin James over Tuesday while his mommy was at the dentist. Robby spent the first half hour just looking at, talking to, trying to kiss James! And doesn't he look like a GIANT next to sweet little Jamsie?


"And this is Lindsay and Olivia, James."

Robby kept bring him books and setting them on top of him - I tried to protect James as best I could!



We would sing head, shoulders, knees, and toes and point to each part on James and Robby thought it was hilarious.


I think James liked it too.

The only hard part was trying to put James down for a nap - Robby threw a huge fit when he realized we were leaving James in his crib and as soon as he heard James make a peep he went running to the door doing his James sign, so excited to play with him again!

Time to have another baby? I guess we'll have to settle for playing with cousins while we wait.

(no, I'm not pregnant. Trust me, you'll know when I am.
)

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

So darling that Robby loves babies...that's a great sign! And baby James is getting so big and cute!

Tara said...

Bummer about Robby's feet/legs, I hope they can get you some info about it so you can work on getting him walking again!
And, great work with the dental hypnosis, that is awesome.
And lastly, James and Darci have matchy matchy bouncy seats. I hope James loves his as much as Darci did.