Thursday, September 25, 2008

I think I spoke too soon...

So today Robby has had problems walking again!!! We were problem free for almost three weeks and then right after I post about the x-rays he has issues again.... ugh!

I called our Dr again and she said she would put in an order at the hospital to do x-rays of his feet and legs. I don't know why we didn't do that last time - I guess it was just of his hips which maybe is where most problems with walking lie but I really do think it is something wrong with his foot/feet.

So wish us luck! I'll keep you posted....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Poor Robbie! I feel bad for the little guy..
Good luck - let us know how it goes!

Lindsay Jane said...

Hello. The poor thing says his feet hurt and they x-rayed his hips? This seems a little obvious to me...