Monday, September 15, 2008

Nothing interesting still

I said I was going to do better with the blogging and there hasn't been much of an improvement yet... we're just not doing anything that exciting I think!

So what the heck are we up to??

Rob is really busy with work... it's the end of our (I still feel like I associate myself with APX too since I worked there - I always say "we" or "our" when really it just affects Rob now, weird I think) summer season so all the equipment from all the offices around the country is coming back into corporate to the warehouse and needs to be organized. They have a giant stack of boxes that's like 20 feet high.... getting up to 1,000 boxes in a day... anyways! He's busy. Tonight he came home earlier - in time to help put Robby to bed which was awesome! He missed bedtime 4/5 nights last week. He's warned me that the rest of the week will probably be pretty late.

I kind of threw my back out a little on Thursday which was WEIRD and so annoying. I was at the park with Robby doing nothing in particular and all of a sudden it just started hurting... sharp pains up my back! I've gone to the chiropractor twice now and have been icing it and taking IBprofuen and it's starting to feel better but I'm still achy... hopefully it gets better soon.

Quattro is so cute, always wanting to talk to people on the phone, signing the names of all his cousins and friends, playing with people at church and doing high fives and "pound its" (fist bumps) all over the place. He's a little social bug. He's also been hopping/skipping around lately which is so cute. He runs but he can't quite jump so he kind of combines it.

He's had some trouble walking every now and then for the last couple weeks - where he just will not stand and tells me his feet hurt - so I actually took him to the doctor today and she said it looks ok but we'll do an x-ray just to make sure so I'll update you on that. I'm sure it's nothing but just Gwennie's situation has made a little paranoid I guess! "Hi, my kid has a cold, will you make sure it's not cancer?!"

Last week we took a drive up Provo Canyon to check out a shooting range near Squaw Peak. We really have been having beautiful Utah weather!!!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Ewww, Esther you look SO CUTE in your pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Lindsay Jane said...

I agree with Liv - you are darling in these pictures. Oh, and baby Robby is cute too!

Pincockbears said...

wow.. those mountain are really purrrty. i can tell how the whole family loves the outdoors :)

Rebecca said...

Darling pictures! Your hair looks gorgeous, and Robby's outfit is darling. So sorry to hear about Robby's walking troubles...have you heard anything yet? I know it's always so hard not to worry about things, even if you feel like everything is probably fine. How's your back feeling?