Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I'm normal!"

Last week we went to the hospital to get x-rays done of Robby's hips to make sure there wasn't anything wrong since he had those random days of not walking... He was such a good boy! He bounced around the waiting room, giving high fives and "pound its" to all the elderly folk making them smile (one guy even changed seats to sit closer to us and to talk to Robby), and sat very still during the actual x-ray. He even got an awesome sticker when he was done - see the pic!

Today I got a call from our doctor's office and they said the x-rays looked all normal! Hurray for normal!

And he really has not complained about his feet at all in the last few weeks! Who knows what the problem was but hopefully it has just resolved itself!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Malea said...

I think he's better than normal, myself. :) If I was an old person at a hospital, I'd want to sit by you, too.

Cindy said...

That's GREAT news! Look how cute he is!

Rebecca said...

Hooray! So glad that everything went well. We love you Robby!!!!