Friday, February 22, 2008

Google Reader


If you don't use Google Reader to do your blogging, you should! It is amazing! Lindsay introduced me to this and she even blogged about it recently and at first I was skeptical but it really is neat! You just put in the urls of all the blogs you check and it tells you when they've been updated! You can see the new posts in Google Reader but I like to use it to see what's new and then actually go to that person's blog. Also I don't know how to make comments in Google Reader so to do that I have to go to the blog anyway but it is great to know when people have updated their blog without checking each one on my list.... saves lots of time!

Anyways, it's really neat! Check it out!

PS, Google is amazing....

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I'll have to try it because I read a lot of blogs- I'll bet this would save some time! And I think Google is the bomb too!

Malea said...

I like Google reader, too, but what's up with no being able to comment!? That's my biggest complaint. I guess it's just as well because going to the actual blog is nicer anyway... :)

Lindsay Jane said...

Glad you like it...I know it saves me hours and hours every week. The commenting thing is an issue but I'm sure Google will use their little electronic empire to figure it out. Long live Google!