Monday, February 11, 2008

Magic Cabin



If you hate noisy or obnoxious toys you should check out this site, Magic Cabin. It's full of really classic and creative options! Nothing cheap or plastic.... They say, " the words "batteries are not included" do not appear in our catalog simply because our toys are "kid powered"." They also have lots of Arts & Crafts projects and dress ups!

My nephews Tyler & Robby have their swords and shields, a bow & arrow set, and even a kid sized guitar! Anna & Gwen love to look through their catalog and pick out their favorites! The Kathe Kruse babies are some of my favorites - that's what Robby, Annie, Anna & Gwen are all holding!





aren't my nieces and nephews so cute?

3 comments:

stephanie said...

oh my goodness, i haven't seen nephew Robby in so long! He's so old!

Olivia Carter said...

Whoa! That is some cute stuff- Syd's 2nd birthday is coming up- I think she needs one of those cute dolls- that's for the idea!

The Bobos said...

Thanks for the great tip! Any toy that does not need batteries so I don't go completely mad from hearing the same sound/song is fine by me. And yes, your nieces and nephews are just darling! I haven't seen Becca's kids in over a year.