Sunday, February 03, 2008

LOST


(Our LOST feast)

We were very excited to start season 4 of LOST last week! Since the premiere aired on my birthday we recorded it and watched it Friday night... along with the other 3 hours worth of material! Whew!

The thing about LOST that drives me nuts is there is no sense of closure about any of the episodes, or seasons for that matter. There are just more and more and more questions every time! Ahhhh! But it definitely keeps things interesting!

So we had Hawaiian Haystacks, Liv made the most creative Oceanic Airlines crashed plane cupcakes and Darma Initiative Soda, (she is basically the most creative person ever!) and Linds brought the good appetizers like shrimp, guac, and artichoke dip! Yum! Can you tell we'll use any excuse to have a party and eat good food? Pretty sure we will!



Here's Liv and I having a little "nursing" party on the side! ;) We both have the same adorable IKEA blanket that Robby was having more fun playing with than actually trying to nurse.... ah well..... I wouldn't like to eat with blanket over my head either! ;) It has been fun having a friend to share this phase of my life with!


5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woot! Woot! Tons of fun! We'll have to get together to watch LOST more often- you guys have a MUCH better TV- let's be honest!

Anonymous said...

Esther- I've been meaning to comment on your blog for awhile now. There was a post awhile back when you talked about your new diaper bag as your only accessory. I thought that was hilarious because I feel the same way. Unfortunately, I have the diaper bag that the hospital gave me as my only accessory.....yuck. When I had my baby shower, I didn't think that I would need a diaper bag so I didn't ask for one, and now I am regreting it. Anyway, your new diaper bag is adorable.

As far as this LOST party goes, everything looks delicious. Scott and I used to be in to LOST, but we sort of lost interest because like you, I felt like there was never any closure and was confused the entire time I was watching it. We want to get back into it, though, because we've heard it has gotten really good.

Lindsay Jane said...

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I kind of enjoyed my LOST experience. No dinosaurs were involved and the story line was (somewhat) believable.

Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun.. I'm sad we didn't come. :( Next time there's a LOST party... we're there!

Rebecca said...

love your cute pink fuzzy pants es!