Thursday, February 07, 2008

Swimming Outside in the Winter!!

Here you go babe--here's my first of several posts from Lake Tahoe, CA:











I'm at Lake Tahoe (the stomping grounds of the Carters!) for the week. Last night we went swimming at this outdoor pool. There was snow everywhere so we had to check it out!











Then we were cold so we got in the hot tub, but still couldn't stay out of the snow!
















Then we decided to go ice skating. But we didn't have skates so we just ran around on the ice in our shoes.










Moral of the story--snow is cold--stay in the hot tub!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

You are insane! I literally couldn't look at some of those pictures- they looked so painful.

Lindsay Jane said...

I'm with Liv, that looks horrid. You're lucky you're still alive with antics like that.

The Bobos said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I could of been there with you guys!