Monday, February 11, 2008

Writer's Strike Over?

I was flying home from Tahoe when I caught a glimpse of the newspaper the guy sitting next to me had--it said that the writers were close to agreeing to a deal. It was agreed to by the boards of both divisions of the union over the weekend and the writers are going to vote on it tomorrow. Let's hope that they get back to work soon so we can get some new shows on. I think it will still take a while to get things ramped back up, especially for shows like 24. We'll have to wait and see what the updated schedules for shows. We're anxiously waiting.

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah! I've been missing Greys, Private Practice, and 24! Hope they come back on soon!

Olivia Carter said...

I can't WAIT! TV has been LAME!

katd said...

It's sad how excited I am about this! I need new shows :)