Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jon & Kate again...

Our episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 finally aired! For those of you who read that really lengthy post I wrote about our encounter with the Gosselin Family you'll know what I'm talking about! It was so exciting to meet them and Rob & Robby actually made it on the episode! Here's a picture of the shot with them in it and then I actually videotaped our tv so here's the clip of that! Do you see them? Rob's in the blue shirt - right above the last little Gosselin girl's head! This was when we were stuck in Boise!



It aired on TLC last night but I'm sure it'll repeat both on TLC and Discovery Health! The episode is about their ski trip to Park City - the plane ride episode... it was a 2 parter. :) I know this is totally small and silly but it's exciting to us!

hey sorry if the video's not working - i don't know what the problem is.... i'll try to fix it....

9 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woman! That is so COOL! You are famous! That is SO SO SO cool... did I mention that I think this is cool? I can't find another adjective... maybe neat-o, awesome, wild! Hurray Parsons on being famous!

Cindy said...

That is REALLY COOL! I would tell everyone I knew if something like this happened to me!! Did Rob feel so excited to be on TV!?

Jeff and Hayley said...

Way to go Rob and Robby! So exciting.

Rob Parsons said...

Um . . . yeah it was pretty cool. I was watching closely but wasn't really expecting them to show anything. But then I caught a glimpse--it was pretty fun!

Betsy said...

I could tell it was them, its pretty exciting.

The Bobos said...

That is so awesome!! I love Jon & Kate Plus 8. Kate is seriously my role model. Way to go Robbys!

Lindsay Jane said...

I just told Erika all about your BFFs, the Gosselins. I want to see the clip tomorrow!

The Bobos said...

Hey, they replayed the episode tonight and I saw you guys!!! So cool, it's like you're celebrities!

Cindy said...

I know this is old news...but I was watching the Jon & Kate marathon today and they aired the episode when they went to SLC. I totally saw Rob and Robby! It was so funny. I remember reading about this on your blog and at the time I'd never heard of the show. Now that we have Dish... I LOVE watching it!