Friday, February 08, 2008

Skiing at Tahoe

We've had a great week skiing. Tahoe has gotten a ton of snow in January but none this week. It's gotten really warm as the week went on.







My brothers are kind of crazy.

Spencer, who is 9, went down his first black diamond:












Andrew, who is 12, attempted his first invert (if you want to see the video check out Papa Parsons blog)












And Daniel, who is 18, is just plain nuts--he surpassed my skiing capabilities when I was on my mission and I've been trying (unsuccessfully) just to keep up ever since:







And I liked this sign . . .

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Man, Es! You must be lonely! I hate it when Andrew's not home. :(

It sounds like Rob is having a blast though!

Esther Noelle said...

Daniel is CRAZY!

I'm glad you guys had fun skiing.... and I'm even more glad you are home now! :)