Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I heart Old Navy!

Old Navy was - maybe still is, I don't know - having their 40% off baby clothes sale and it was amazing! I wanted to buy so many things because the prices were so good! We have basically no clothes for the next size up for Robby so I tried to make the most of this chance and got lots of stuff for him for this summer! Hurray! Also it was so nice because Rob took baby Robby on a walk to other stores so I could just shop in peace. I loved it. And look at all the cute stuff I got - all this for $58!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Dang woman! Those are some cute clothes... Oh, and PS I went to get clothes (mostly to get swimsuits) and I totally got Rob the same swimsuits. Matchy, matchy!

Cindy said...

Wow! What a great deal for all those cloths! I Love Old Navy... especially for their baby clothes! Those are some cute clothes!

Dayna said...

That is so awesome! I will have to tell my sister- she loves buying her little guy stuff from old navy- they have the cutest things! These are times when I wish I had a little tyke to shop for....

by the way it was so fun seeing you guys at the game last night. What a fun game!

katd said...

What a great deal! You got so much stuff. I love that you can mix and match Old Navy's clothes. Robby will be so stylin. :)

Cory said...

wow you scored!