Saturday, February 02, 2008

10 months today!


Baby Robby is 10 months old today!

I can't believe how grown up he is! He's been crawling for about 2 weeks now and pulling himself up onto tables and chairs... he's a champ when it comes to waving "hi" & "bye" and clapping.... he loves to mimick sounds and actions we do... one thing he's becoming less and less interested in is nursing! :( He will not focus! I guess babies don't always do things according to our plan for them but this has been unexpected for me. It's just one more thing that is making him seem to grow up way too quickly!!!

Robby is such a happy boy who loves to be around other people. It's hilarious how he can go from fussing to flirting when he catches the eye of a stranger!

Since he's just so cute I thought I'd post some random pictures!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahh! That's crazy that he's so big! I remember not too long ago when he was just a new born. So sweet!

He's still sweet, I'm sure. :)

We'll have to get together for another play date before the semester ends!

Olivia Carter said...

10 months??? That's CRAZY! I love the pic of him in his high chair- SO CUTE!

Lindsay Jane said...

I love the picture of him in his highchair...that's exactly how he looks to me. Well, that face or the "pity smile" face.

katd said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine! It'll be great to have someone with a baby Lily's EXACT age to compare things with. Here's to hoping both these silly babies get their naps back to normal! :) Do you mind if I link your blog from mine?
Kat (they grow in your heart)
also known as karalee402 on the nest:)

Cindy said...

SO dang cute! Happy birthday! Can you believe they're 10 months? Time flies...

Tiffany said...

I feel great about the fact that he has already learned to flirt just like his mom! :)

Staci said...

He is the cutest little boy. I love seeing what you all are doing. He is growing up so fast. I remember seeing you at Costco before he was born. It seems like it was just yesterday. Your family is so cute.