Monday, March 03, 2008

11 Months Old...

...yesterday!

So I'm a day late.... oh well....

Actually I forgot to take a picture of him all day so I snuck in while he was sleeping and used a little flashlight to shine a little light on him and get a picture before the day officially ended.

11 months.... that means almost 12 months... a one year old.... a year has gone by since he was born.... since I gave birth.... wow.

He's getting to be such a big boy! He's crawling all over the place, cruising along all the furniture, letting go and standing all by himself, signing words, clapping, dancing, says da-da (still no ma-ma dang it), smiles and flirts with strangers.... He's such a happy, sweet little boy and I feel so lucky to be his mom!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! Time goes by so fast! I can't believe it's been a year...that means that the year mark is sneaking up on us, too!

He really is adorable!

Lobdell family said...

Happy 11 month's robby

Olivia Carter said...

Almost a year! WOW! And that's such a cute picture. And P.S. Esther he is SUCH a good boy! You guys got so lucky to have such a sweet little guy!

What are we doing for the big day? Let me know!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh.... 11 months old.... CRAZY! I remember when you were pregnant! I remember when I was pregnant! How is that possible?!