Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First day on the job!!

Today was my first day of work at APX Alarm. I started training and getting introduced to people I'm going to work with (many of which I already knew from working there before). I'm excited to be able to get out and work--but still have to finish school!! Can't forget about that quite yet (although I kinda want to). I'll be training/working part time until I'm done with school and then jumping in full speed right when school is done. All in all it was a good day--I feel like I have a little information overload but luckily I have a long time to be trained. APX here I come . . . again!!

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats! Scott will be following you soon!

Lindsay Jane said...

HELLO!!! You didn't come say hi to me!

Rob Parsons said...

I did come by your office but you weren't there. I was like a little dog following Omar around where ever he went. Anyways, I'll come by soon.

Jed and Kate said...

Do you know Jake Dahl? He just switched over from Pinnacle to Apx. I think he was a VP at Pinnacle, but not sure. He's married to one of my best friends! That would be funny if you guys worked together!
-Kate

Jed and Kate said...

Just kidding...Jake switched over from Firstline to Apx.
-Kate