Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I can't get you outta my head..."


What do you do when you can't get a song out of your head?!?! Ahhhh! It's so frustrating - ever since watching this week's American Idol performances I've had the Syesha's song in my head, "I've Got to Get You Into My Life." I don't know that song. I don't LOVE Syesha. I didn't think it was an awesome performance. And I hear her singing it constantly in my head. Why the heck will it not leave me alone. Last night it was keeping me awake!

So, what do you do? I've tried singing primary songs in my head and it works momentarily but I would love to banish the song from my mind for good! HELP!

5 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

You sing another song. I recommend "I am your brother..."

Esther Noelle said...

I like it. I'll try that.

"I am your brother! Your best friend fo-eveah!"

Cindy said...

I'm sorry.. I can't help. It happens to me ALL the time!

katd said...

I've heard (and who knows from where, I could be totally crazy) that the way to get a song out of your head is to listen to it from start to finish. Now, that seems to me like the wrong thing to do, and like I said, who knows where I heard that:)

Olivia Carter said...

Hahah! How did I miss this post?!? That is really funny, & yet, understandably annoying!