Monday, March 03, 2008

More Office...

So, for years and years everyone has raved about how awesome The Office is and we've seen a few episodes here and there but haven't wanted to get into another t.v. series since we kind of already watch a lot of stuff.... but we finally have succumbed and we are so glad we did! Thanks Spragues for letting us borrow seasons 1 & 2 and we couldn't even wait for the Blair's to finish season 3 so we got it from Rob's sister Amy.... ahhhh.... anyway! It really is hilarious!

You know what else is funny? Robby LOVES the little intro song.... here's him bouncing to it and when it's over he's asking for more (for those who don't do baby sign that's the more sign... it's so cute!)!

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my heck! That is the funniest thing EVER! I have to say that I dance to the Office song too & then have it in my head all day.

He was so excited!! Ah!! That's just so cute! Oh, and have you guys been liking it?

Russ Jensen said...

Hey Esther,

Just responding to your comment (I'm not sure how to do a reply, I'm new to this whole blogging thing) I'm glad you liked the pictures, I'm still kinda learning but it's coming along. That'd be a lot of fun to take pictures of baby Robby when he turns 1. Let me know when and where and I'll see if I can make it.

Scott said...

Hannah still likes the song, she heard it a lot when she was in the womb. More exciting, though, are the quotes from the Office that we can now use. Por ejemplo...
From Michael's Birthday Well apparently in the medicine community, negative means good. Which makes absolutely no sense. In the real world community, that would be chaos.
If you haven't watched the deleted scenes, they are definitely worth it. We are glad you liked it. NBC.com has all the episodes from season 4, or we have them downloaded if you want them.
Scott

Cindy said...

That is SO cute! I love his little stare on the second video - he looks just like Jack!

AP said...

hey guys - annie was loving the video - half cause she loves watching quattro and half cause she loves the song too! it IS catchy ;-)

Malea said...

I'm so glad you like The Office. Now I just need to get on the 24 bandwagon! Maybe we can borrow them from you. Do you have all of the seasons? The Robby sure is a cute boy! I love his little faces!