Sunday, March 09, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert

Friday afternoon I got a call from Lindsay asking me if I had plans for that night.... I was on speaker phone so I was a little suspicious.... she said, "well would you maybe want to go to a Rascal Flatts concert?" So after a minute of, "shut up! Are you serious? NO! Serious?!" She explained that her boss had a few extra tickets and she knew how much I liked them and we literally just had a conversation about how great they are in concert (cause she'd seen them before).... anyway! It sure added some excitement to my day!

Rob and I were even more excited when we found out who was opening - Kellie Pickler! We've been a fan of hers since she started on American Idol! She did a great job - she's a cute girl.

It was such a fun concert - they really do put on a great show! Thanks Linds for inviting us to go with you and hooking us up with a babysitter! Yeah for Kaitlin!

Ps - Linds, email me some of your pictures!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

es, i went on saturday in vegas (see my blog) and LOVED IT! Isnt rascal flatts great? and wow, gotta love Lindsays work perks.