Monday, March 24, 2008

Robby's wishlist #2!



Only 9 days to Robby's birthday!

Per request, we've got a few items to add to the wishlist! To be honest it's really fun thinking of things so there might even be another addition later....

-this Baby Einstein "My First Signs" DVD
-a toy where he can make parts move, bang with a hammer... this kind of thing
-bibs with snaps, or that are hard to get off
-12-18 size jeans, shorts, or t-shirts
-puppets, any kind, these animal ones are cute
-plastic animals like these from Target

Anything that will keep the little guy busy and not trying to bang a hole in the window would be awesome!

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Great list! Gives me some more ideas! I can't wait- can you believe he's getting SO OLD!

katd said...

Oh wow. That means only 9 days until Lily's birthday, too. I have to admit to feeling a little bit sentimental about it but proud and excited, too. I love the wishlist...man I've gotta get on it! :)

The Thatchers said...

How exciting!! Birthdays are SO much fun!!

Cindy said...

Those are all really cute gifts! I too LOVE those little animal figures from Target!