Saturday, March 22, 2008

Utah it is!

Guess what? We're staying in Utah! I am so excited! After reviewing our options, Rob decided to take a job at Apx as their Warehouse Manager. He seems excited about the job and I'm thrilled to not have to leave my family and friends. We're still planning on moving out of our current apartment but just a little bit north. It's been fun looking at housing and furniture and I'm sure baby Robby will appreciate our next place being much better child-proofed!

Rob has just a few weeks left of school... While it'll be great to have a good job and be making some money I will miss all the free time he's able to spend with me and Robby. This has been such a fun time in our life - it'll be an interesting next stage we're coming up on!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Huzzah for knowing what you'll be doing post-husband-graduation, Es! That's fantastic!

Congratulations on Rob's job!

Nancy said...

PS...We will need to get together.

It looks like you'll be the last of our Russia girls to stay in Utah :)

Let me know when you're free, k?

Olivia Carter said...

Woot Woot! Now the Carter's are just going to have to stick around! And we'll have lunches together!

Lobdell family said...

Good luck with your new job. Congrats on graduation as well.

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

Congratulations for you guys! It sounds like it's going to be a big party out there with all of your sibblings - how fun. Don't Becca and Andrew get out there sometime in June?!? Yahoo for you guys, soo fun!

Warburtons said...

Congradulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Cindy said...

I'm really excited for you guys! It's nice to finally know where you're going to be I bet! I'm just excited that you'll be here all summer while I'm still here... lots of lunch dates ahead!!!