Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!



Dear Sydney,
I've loved you since you were in your mommy's tummy! The very first petite LBG... you were the start of this exciting new stage in our lives.

You are so full of life and personality! I love your smiles and hugs! You getting to be such a big girl - even learning how to use the potty!



But don't grow up too fast, ok? And if the whole "betrothal thing" with baby Robby doesn't work out then you need to at least still be best friends!



Love you forever,

Auntie Esther

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a sweet post! I love how you call the little ones petite! Ever since I saw Ya Ya Sisterhood I thought that was the cutest thing ever!

Olivia Carter said...

sniff sniff! This was SO sweet of you, Es! You are a wonderful auntie- thanks for everything!