Monday, March 31, 2008

Poll Results March 31, 2008

Who do you think will win American Idol Season 7?






Brooke White: 2
Carly Smithson: 2
Chikezie: 1
Jason Castro: 1
David Cook: 11
David Archuleta: 7
Kristy Lee Cook: 0
Michael Johns: 0
Ramiele Malubay: 0
Syesha Mercado: 0
I don't watch American Idol: 4













****SPOILER ALERTS IF YOU AREN'T CURRENT in AMERICAN IDOL****

So it seems like last weeks performance of David Cook pushed him in front of David Archuleta. We'll see what happens this weeks but as of now it's a race between those two. There's a couple of contestants that I think all deserve to go (in no particular order) but who I don't think can compete with the best.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I blogged about not liking David Cook (well, that Syd liked David Cook) but I've enjoyed his performance the last bit. I still like that Archuleta guy. He's adorable!

kaitlin said...

i just had to comment.
i don't know why everyone loves david cook? i am not his biggest fan. i think david archuleta is darling! and such a great voice. i actually really liked chikeze too...too bad he is already gone!

Dayna said...

David Archuleta ALL THE WAY BABY!!! I like David Cook too, but Archuleta is a heartbreaker.