Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Another great Christmas present . . .


Um . . . so yeah--my favorite band is O.A.R. Everyone knows that. That 60 gigs of music I have on my computer is composed of 30 gigs of O.A.R. (mostly live concerts that have been recorded and are available to download for free). So for Christmas Andrew and Becca got me an autographed O.A.R. cd. It was their latest album they put out which was a live concert they played at Madison Square Garden, hence the name Live from Madison Square Garden. I was very surprised and excited when I opened it. It was an awesome present. Thanks Andrew and Becca for a great unique and personalized present.

3 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

This was the NEATEST present! I was about in tears FOR Robby! So cool!!!

Rebecca said...

Wow! A post just for us...how cool! ;) I must say, we were very excited when we figured this gift out and eager to give it to you, so we're really happy that you liked it.

Olivia Carter said...

That's really neat Robby! And good job Andrew & Becca (great gift iead- I'll have to remember this in the future).