Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

Ok, everyone knows Pincock girls are crazy for any kind of dance show! We love So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing With the Stars.... as well as movies like Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Dance With Me, Step Up, Dirty Dancing, etc!

Now there is a new show for us to enjoy! Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann! I caught the last two episodes and have really liked it so far! They are looking for people who can both sing and dance so it's kind of "So You Think You Can Dance" meets "American Idol" - actually a very entertaining combination.

Has anyone else seen the show? What'd you think?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey Esther, I am so glad that you guys blog too! Yay!...and I love dancing shows! Especially So you think you can dance. I actually caught an episode this week of Dance War. I'm still not sure if I love it, but I did enjoy it and I think that the concept of singing and dancing is cool.
Piper

Olivia Carter said...

I love dancing with the stars (as you know) but I've never seen so you think you can dance or this dance war show- we'll have to check it out!