Friday, January 18, 2008

My beautiful new diaper bag!


I've been meaning to post about this for a while but needed to get a cute picture to go with the post - if you know what I mean! ;)

For Christmas Rob gave me the most awesome present! This beautiful new diaper bag! It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag which I've been admiring since I was pregnant... I'm almost too shy to say the brand! Some people might think it's ridiculous to spend a lot on a diaper bag but those of you mommies out there know that your diaper bag is basically your only accessory! Your only purse. And you can forget about bracelets, shiny necklaces, and dangly earings! Those little fingers grab and pull so quick! So when it comes to the diaper bag, it's worth getting a cute one!

Thanks honey for helping me feel like a cute mom! And Rob picked it out all by himself! It's perfect!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean! The bag is SOOO cute, I'm jealous. :)The picture is cute too!

Rob Parsons said...

I'm glad you like your bag. It wasn't hard to pick out--there were only 2 choices :)

Olivia Carter said...

I agree- it's the CUTEST bag I've ever seen! And you wear it well!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I love the bag, you look like Tabitha in this picture. I love Baby Robby's faux hawk!

Cory said...

I totally remember you talking about these bags when you were pregnant! How fun that you finally got one! It's darling. Rob(by)--still getting used to the new name!--did a great job picking it out. You'll have to let me know if it's worth the money...