Monday, January 07, 2008

Who likes to leave music out?



So for Christmas I got a new iPod--partly because my old iPod's headphone jack was messed up and would only play music in one ear (unless I was walking around and then it would go in and out of both ears) but also because I hate having 50 gigs of music and only 30 gigs of space on my iPod. It was annoying to want to listen to a song only to find out that it wasn't on my iPod at that time. So I was excited to open my new 160 gig Apple iPod on Christmas day. Now I can listen in both ears to ALL of my music whenever I want and still have room for pictures and movies. My iPod gets plenty of use and now I can keep my old one in the car where it will work without the headphone jack and use my new one at school, work, or wherever else I want.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I am so jealous! When I got mine I thought how could ANYONE fill up 20 gigs of music? Then I started listening to audio books & now I'm starting to run out of space. Congrats!

Lindsay Jane said...

Way to brand drop...