Sunday, January 27, 2008

Time for a change...

Ok so let's examine a few of the hairstyles I've had in the last 3 years....


K, mostly long, mostly brown.... twice I've chopped it real short which is always fun for a little while and then I wish it were long again.... sometimes my hair looks good curly, sometimes it doesn't... in high school my hair often had tons of blonde highlights - Rob liked it like that so we might try that again sometime. For the past couple years I just keep putting a dark brown color all over - it's really close to my natural color but just makes it a little more shiny and brilliant. But I think it's time for a change... I need a new "do."

I've been looking online trying to see if anything popped out at me. Here are a bunch of hairdos I saved in a folder to think about.




What do you think? I want something layer-y.... I liked when my hair had lots of layers in the back but sometimes it felt like there was no length so I still want it it feel as long as possible. Some of these are shorter dos but I like the layers. I like how the lowlights in Cameron Diaz's hair are thicker. I think I'd want chunky highlights - a few different colors.... Um, and everyone has bangs. What do you feel about bangs? Rob is not a fan.

Alright team, I could use your suggestions! My plan is to get my hair done this week - it's my birthday present! Yup, turning the big 2-5 this week! :) I'll keep you posted....


4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I think all those hair styles are SUPER cute- and similar. You know I'm a BIG fan of bangs- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine when they work right!

And you do look great with highlights too. I'm thinking in the summer I will do some new colors. I like your hair long but the short with layers is cute too!

Let's be honest... YOU LOOK GREAT in every do you've EVER done! So, whatever you choose will look fabulous- keep us updated on what you do!

Cindy said...

I agree with Liv! You would look cute in any of those do's! I'm excited to see what you decide. I have had the same boring hair style for years.. sometimes the color is lighter, darker, a little, longer, or shorter, but basically the same thing. :(
Anyway.. your birthday this week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY if I don't get to see you!

Unknown said...

I think you should get bangs. It would be hot. And I really like it brown, but I've never seen it with blonde in it. I love how we are thinking the same right now. I was even going to make a blog of it. I want to do something really risky, I never have, and why not?!

Malea said...

Esther, you have always had hair to covet, so whatever you decide will be georgeous. I have to agree that the longer bangs and swooping action would look really good on you. Those are fun samples to picture you with. I can't wait to see what you decide!!!