Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

We started off the night with a bit of karaoke! It really gets you in the party spirit!

Then came the Martinellis and the countdown!

Then the smooching!

Let's hear it for 2008!

Time to make some new years resolutions.... don't expect me to give up Dr. Pepper or anything crazy like that! I would like to develop some new hobbies and waste a little less time... I guess the trick is making a specific goal and posting it somewhere you can always see it! We might just have to wait till we get back to our apartment in Utah to fully start this new year.... or at least any changes that will be made!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Woot for New Years resolutions! Mine should be going to bed at a descent time- don't judge me for being up at 1 am. Scott's at work & its hard to make myself go to bed! HOORAY 2008!

Malea said...

Wow, hubba hubba! :) Looks like you had so much fun! I went to bed with a cold in my head... lame-o. Oh well! Can't wait to see you guys again!