Monday, January 21, 2008

So much snow today!


Wow, it snowed so much today here in Provo! We had fun making crepes this morning with Will & Amanda and some of Rob's family who are still in town from Amy's reception. Baby Robby slept through all the excitement but I saved him a few bites of crepes!

We thought it'd be fun to go sledding but we have no sleds and didn't want to go drive in all the snow so we just took Robby outside and played in the quad behind our apartment for a little bit. He seemed a little unsure about the experience but happy overall!

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

So, so cute!

Cindy said...

That looks like fun! I want to take Jack out into the snow.. we just need to get him some snow gear!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO CUTE! I'm glad he enjoyed the snow- I LOVE the picture of the three of you all bundled up!