Wednesday, July 16, 2008

All Sides

O.A.R.'s new album All Sides is now in stores. The official release was yesterday Tuesday July 15th, 2008. You can now go to the store and pick it up for yourselves or get it on iTunes where it was the number 3 Top Album today. Get your copy today :) Or you can get your limited edition copy here--actually it looks like they may be sold out of them. There were only 1000 made. And on my way home from work yesterday I heard Shattered on the radio for the first time on My 99.5!!

It's the beginning of a revolution!!

5 comments:

AP said...

hey rob -- i need to get the album! that's cool that it's finally hit the radio out here. when and where are we going to see them in concert?

The Romney Family said...

Don't worry--Nathan and I took care of this DAYS ago. Nathan bought it on iTunes on July 15, 2008--a real landmark day for the Romney family. :)

Rob Parsons said...

That's good to hear--I bought it once about a month ago, then pre-ordered from iTunes about 3 weeks ago, and then pre-ordered it again a week after that, but I guess release day is pretty good.

I want to go to Seattle for the concert but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. There isn't really anything close. We'll have to make a road trip one weekend this fall.

Scott said...

Rob -
Give me some songs to get started with this band, por favor. I really am not sure I have heard any songs from these guys except a cover of Fool in the Rain on Youtube. Did you watch them online? They were broadcasting the Mile High concert online if I remember correctly. We hope things are going well
Scott R. Sprague

Rob Parsons said...

Some of their "popular" songs:


That Was a Crazy Game of Poker
Black Rock
Hey Girl
Love and Memories
Wonderful Day


Some of my favorites:

The Wanderer
Ran Away to the Top of the World Today
What is Mine
The Fallout
Try Me
52-50
I Feel Home
She Gone
To Zion Goes I


They have so many different styles that depending on what you like you can listen to a lot of different stuff.