Saturday, July 12, 2008

New look!

Getting my hair done is such a treat! Today it was even more of a treat because my cousin, Stacy, did it and we had a great time chatting!

I'd been wanting a change but didn't want to cut my hair off so I decided I wanted to try BANGS! I was thinking something like this:



I didn't get a before shot today but here's one from my weekend in Vegas a few weeks ago:


And look how great Stacy made me look:


She also touched up my highlights and did some lowlights! The color is perfect and the bangs are so fun - I think I look totally different which will take a little getting used to but I like it so far! :)


Stacy started her own little blog about her hair dos - check it out!

13 comments:

Malea said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE it! I actually woke up this morning and seriously considered going for bangs again. I think I would have to blow dry and straighten everyday. Hmmm... Anyway, you look HOT!

The Thatchers said...

Completely LOVE your hair!! It makes it look like you have so much more hair. So cute!!

Olivia Carter said...

AH! I love, love, love the bangs- good job just doing it 'cause you look HOT!

The Romney Family said...

Esther, it looks great! How fun! I'm dying to get my hair cut but Nathan won't let me, so I'm just going to have to sneak out sometime while he's at work. :) I've been thinking about doing bangs again, and now I'm sold!

Rosie and Derek said...

Oh I love it, it really looks great!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!!!! I really wanted the bangs but mike vetoed :( they look great on you, stacy did a great job copying the photo

Unknown said...

sorry i'm on a friends computer... - smithy

Lobdell family said...

I love your haircut. Stacy did a graet job. This style looks really good on you.

Tiffany said...

You look darling! Love the bangs and the color too.

Sara said...

Wow sexy mamma!!! I love the change:) YIPEEE Don't ya just love fresh new highlights and better yet.. low lights!! A new woman :)

Unknown said...

Yeah for new hair! I love it!

Cindy said...

Your bangs look SO good on you by-the-way.. :)

Lisa and Alan said...

You look like a movie star! Love it!