Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Robby-ness

I was trying to get some things done around the house and to distract/entertain Robby I gave him this little shopping bag - I could never have imagined it would make for such a good time for him! He carried it around and went around filling it with books, then taking them out... filling it with balls... taking them out.... he was very focused and it was so cute!



this video is pretty much sideways and not awesome but it's SHORT and kind of captured the moment!


Robby loves to hide behind our clothes in the closet whenever I'm in there getting dressed or putting clothes away. He's great at peek a boo!



Robby hates wearing bibs! He'll wear them for about 3/4 of the way through his "meal" before he takes it off. I know it's partly my fault since I didn't consistently use them much when I was the one feeding him and not making a huge mess in the process... now that he wants to feed himself they seem more... necessary? Here's how it goes....

...notice the stern no and the camera goes off as soon as he starts emptying the contents of his bowl....

Love this face...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Robby is SO dang CUTE!

Olivia Carter said...

That kid just keeps getting cuter and cuter- & P.S. my babies love putting things in bags too!