Thursday, July 31, 2008

Naptime well spent....

I bought this big collage frame from Wal-Mart a couple of years ago and had a great time picking out pictures to put in it! Since it's been a few years and we now have millions of pictures of baby Robby I decided it was time to update it!

I LOVE projects like this!!!! Love them! Wish I could do them everyday. I had lots of fun picking out some of our best pictures, editing them in Picasa (making them all black & white), uploading them to Costco, picking them up, and then spending 2 hours during Robby's naptime today putting it all together!

Here's the final result, minus the frame (I figured there'd be a glare if it was inside the plasticy frame but it's just a thin black border):

7 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh Es! It's SO CUTE! I can't wait to see it in person! HURRAY!

Tara said...

Precious. Great work lady, it turned out so cute.

katd said...

That is definitely nap time well spent! I want to do one now:) It's really beautiful; great job!

monica said...

I really like it, I especially like that it's all blk & wht. good choice!

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

I LOVE THIS! What a great idea. It's so cute! Look at you all crafty and stuff :)

Liz said...

Wish I could see it up close! What is that like - 2 hours of consistent nap time every day? Wish I knew.....

Anonymous said...

So fun to see all those pictures side-by-side, it brings back all the memories at once :) Great job, you really do so well at these kinds of things!