Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer fun



We've been trying to do some different activities to enjoy the summer! These long days where the dads are at work till late it helps to kind of break up the day with an outing. Last week Cindy, Liv, and I went to the Scera Pool. It was fun but a little stressful.... the shallow area just kind of meshes in with the deeper part so our little toddlers were just walking and walking farther into the deep end... and there were TONS of other kids, bigger kids, bumpin us around... Robby's favorite part was the water spraying up out of the ground.

After navigating the pool we hit the sno cone place right next to the pool which was awesome! I had something that was strawberry & vanilla mix with ice cream at the bottom.... YUM!

It was a fun day but I think going to our own pool is a 1000 times easier! And free!

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

One day I will be a stay at home mom too and join you on these outings...

Lisa and Alan said...

Sounds like fun, I love the Summer!

Olivia Carter said...

That was fun- despite the stress! Maybe we'll need to just go & get sno cones.

Cindy said...

That was a fun day! We need to get together again soon! I feel like I've been such a loser lately. (I'm still not feeling that great... :(