Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Farm Country

Liv & I took our kiddos to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point yesterday morning which was a lot of fun and very inexpensive! It was $3.50/adult and the kids were free. Our tickets included a pony ride too for the kids!


We did the pony ride first in case the kids melted later on which I think was wise... Robby thought it was pretty awesome!


These kids were so cute running around - or Robby, running away - so excited to see all the animals!


Syd was much braver with feeding the animals and although Robby was dying to he just was a little too scared. He did enjoy trying to poke them in the nose or touch their soft skin...

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

So fun! I really hope we live near each other when I finally join the baby bandwagon.

Olivia Carter said...

That was a lot of fun- not too long there- no meltdowns- relatively obedient kiddos. FUN!

Lisa and Alan said...

Cute kids. I can't believe how blonde Robby is. He's so cute. It's been awhile since I've looked at your blog...love it.

Anonymous said...

how fun it was so cheap, too! Robby's getting so grown up :)