Monday, July 07, 2008

Park City Part 2

Ok let me finish about the rest of Park City/Parsons Reunion...

Look at these cute little cousins: Maddie, & Annie with Robby (known as Quattro by his cousins - nickname for being the Fourth)


Playing with dad at the house...


We spent Saturday morning at Nathan's family's ranch and were able to take turns riding their four horses which was exciting! Rob has been wanting to go horseback riding since we got married and so this was really neat for him. He became "Cowboy Rob" for pretty much the whole day. Robby was excited to get up close to the horses but not that happy sitting on them. I got to go on a little ride which was about all I wanted - I get a little nervous with animals, especially big ones that I can't control very well. Here are about a million pictures from our day:


Another exciting event on Saturday: HAIRCUTS!!!!!! Thank goodness!

The BEFORE....


"When's it my turn, daddy?"


Trying to stand still...


My good looking boys!


Is that blonde little boy MY son??


Strolling down Main street, on our way to eat at Zoom.

The after church snapshot
Front row: Pincock boys - Robby & Tyler; Parsons kids - Spencer, Andrew, Katharine; Kenealey kids - Maddie in front and Jackson in his carseat
Back row: Becca holding Annie, Andrew (my bro married to Rob's sis for those who haven't figure this out yet), me holding Robby, Rob, Grandma & Grandpa Parsons, Liz & Jason, Robert (Papa Parsons), Amy & Nathan

9 comments:

Wendi said...

Beautiful pictures! You have such a cute family!

Smithy said...

sounds like so much fun! I love horseback riding!

AP said...

great pictures -- that was a fun weekend. can't wait to get another sighting of "cowboy rob" ;-)

Olivia Carter said...

Hurray for Rob's hair cut! It was time!

And all the pictures are SO CUTE!

And look at you looking all professional on that horse- I like it!

katd said...

Hooray!! More pictures:) It looks like you had such a great time

Lindsay Jane said...

Praise the heavens above that Rob shaved - he looks great! I'm glad the reunion turned out so weel.

katd said...

I can't believe you posted Main Street just for me. That is the sweetest thing. That's why I so love this little blog community:) Thanks, my friend! :)

Rob Parsons said...

You haven't seen the end of Cowboy Rob. He'll be back again!! It was a fun time. And Es finally won with my hair--she's been wanting me to trim down my beard for a while now and she finally got me to do it.

da Mamma said...

I think you guys are an adorable family. It is so fun for me, an adult who knew you both and your families, to see you all grown up and respectable! Well done!
Love, Sr. Bev Stephenson
Old timer from Kensington Ward