Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rock the Reception

Has anyone watched this show, Rock the Reception? It's new on TLC.

So one of my FAVORITE shows is So You Think You Can Dance - I haven't blogged about it really cause I feel like everyone else does but my favorite choreographers on the show are Tabitha and Napoleon! They are a married couple and they are just too cute and their routines are the best!


And on Rock the Reception they help choreograph "first dance" routines for engaged couples to perform at their wedding reception. I think they might rotate the choreographers but last week it was Tabitha & Napoleon....

The couple they did a routine for last week was so cute! Let me recap their story: they dated for six months and then the guy went off to Iraq for a year and became closer through that experience and then he comes home, they dated for a while longer and then she got diagnosed with breast cancer! They wanted to do a crazy fun dance for their reception to shock their guests and get everyone's minds off of her condition because they felt like people would just be focusing on that and it would be kind of a sad day.... and their dance was to Can't Touch This and it was amazing! So hilarious! Just a great story, great show!

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I like this show too! I've only seen it a couple of times but every time they started dancing at the reception I laughed out loud!

Lisa and Alan said...

I love "So you think you can dance", and I have to agree with you about my fav coreographer's being Tabitha and Napoleon...just wanted to share that I agree!

Cindy said...

Oh man... THIS is why I wish we had cable...